| 37 weeks |
| Almost 38 weeks |
(I realize that it appears as though I only have one pair of shorts...and it kind of feels that way now. I always think about taking pictures on the way to or from the gym and most other times it doesn't cross my mind.)
Mail...I LOVE TO GET IT! Recently, I got some of the best packages EVER! My dear friends sent me an extended, four day baby shower! Four large boxes all wrapped up in brown paper arrived on my doorstep and I could hardly contain myself from opening them all. But don't worry I didn't cheat. The boxes were all clearly marked Day 1 through Day 4 and I followed the rules like a saint.
Here's a look at all the wonderfulness. Each box was complete with a snappy little poem and decorations. Each day as we opened the boxes I could feel the love flowing out of them. You ladies thought of everything! Thank you so much for the snacks, baby essential (which correct me if I'm wrong, have Ashley written all over them), adorable outfits and blankets, the library of baby books, a Pooh to cuddle on, and some chill items for the Mama!
Day 1:
Day 2:
"We hear babies can be quite a mess,
So here are some items to help reduce the stress."
Day 3:
"We are all so excited to meet Baby Jack,
Can't wait to snuggle and pat his little back
Here are some items to help with the sleeping-
Blankets and books and a Pooh for the keeping"
| Spencer was honored to have each book read to him. I couldn't resist! |
Day 4:
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Sadie, Ashley, Jessi, Katy, and Sarah you have spoiled us so! This was so sweet of you and I'm just dying to give you all
big hugs!
I wish we could all be together to celebrate but this was absolutely amazing! I hope that we can have a mini reunion at Bluegrass or Christmas sometime soon.
I love you ladies!
Too sweet!! :) Love it. Looking forward to hearing about your big arrival. I'll be thinking of you in the coming weeks.
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute! How great that you have such sweet friends. Those ideas were really so fun. and YOU are so adorable! Seriously the best baby belly ever. LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteTOO cute! I love the thoughtfulness and the poems to go along with everything!! We miss you and love you and can't WAIT to love on our new nephew!! And you look amazing by the way--toned legs and cute little belly bump!
ReplyDeleteSuper amazing baby shower!!! Yes, you look beyond amazing! Why didn't you model in a pregnancy magazine again?
ReplyDelete